📹 Assignments to Switzerland - Immigration, tax and social security aspects
The 60-minute-webinar “Assignments to Switzerland” provides you with a solid overview of the most important aspects regarding expatriate employees coming to Switzerland on a temporary basis. We will cover the three main topics taxation, social security and immigration based on our current consulting experience and real cases.
- Social security implications for inbound expatriates with an A1, a CoC or full enrollment in the Swiss social security system
- Exemption from the Swiss health insurance Taxation in Switzerland – withholding taxes vs. regular taxation
- Special rules for expatriate taxation in Switzerland
- Taxation for international weekly commuters and cross-border commuters
- Work permits for Switzerland – categories, procedure & costs
- Mandatory benefits for inbound expatriates